Cisco believes that by 2020 video traffic will account for 82 percent of all internet traffic.
According to research compiled by Twitter, live streaming an event increases brand favorability by 63 percent.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- You can now use GIFs in Facebook ads! these ads can outperformed any other live Facebook ad we were running.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of the SERP.
Video Creation Tools:
- Windows Movie Maker
- Video Blocks
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Sony URX-P2 – Receiver
- Sony UTX-B2 – Transmitter
- Canon Vixia HFG10
- Rode Smartlav Lavalier Mic
- Pearstone Tripod – VT-2100
- MVH502A – Tripod Head
- Manfrotto 546 B – Legs
- Teleprompter from Prompter People
- Visio Prompt
- Impact Super Collapsible Background White
- Backdrop Support System
- 2 Fotodiox 500 Led Panels
- Fotodiox 1000 Led Panel
- Cowboy Studio Light Kit
- Computer Mac Pro and Macbook Pro
- iPad for Teleprompter
Video Marketing Tools:
YouTube SEO tool:
Rocketium: allows you to format your videos not only for use on YouTube but also Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Annotation creation : YouTube’s video manager dashboard.
In this new era of content marketing, the consumer is in love with video that’s live, interactive and authentic.
Plan for increasing your viewership:
- Create a promotion calendar of at least 10 days before your broadcast
- Choose your Facebook Live topic
- Broadcast live on your page for at least 30 minutes. Facebook will share longer, quality videos in the news feed more often
- Share links to your email signup form during the broadcast